31.7.07

How about?????

What do you guys think of doing our podcast from the perspective of an endangered butterfly? Since we are looking at targeting a younger audience, we could have the script written as if a butterfly is talking. He/she could talk about what it's like to be endangered and what can be done to try to save the butterflies like himself. It would be something different, creative and fun. Just a thought. What do you think?

Sheryl


I personally think that is a great idea, and a good tie in into the other side of the wing. I don't know how much exposure you have to the whole butterfly wing - but the film that was playing on the other side of the wing is actually the developement of a butterfly from her perspective! I think that any use of a fictional character with kids is a great idea, it gives them a great emotional and educational bond to the ideas we are trying to convey (in a short amount of time). Great Thinking!

Juli^(*.*)^

I'm good with the idea...I just think we need to run it by the curator and make sure that's what she wants for the exhibit. I think kids are definitely the target audience so I think that would be a great idea.
Chad

No comments: