3.8.07

Day Four

Tired... that pretty much says it all. But, it's a good tired. I have learned a lot this week. I really enjoyed the smartboard presentation today. That piece of technology is so cool. The possibilities are endless. There is this incredible number grid activity that was demonstrated that allows you to show multiples of a given number. In its interactive form, it is beyond cool. It makes me want one even more. I can tell that my principal is going to get the "smart" talk over and over again.

The movie chronicalling our groups journey turned out great. Juli did a great job with the editing. It feels good to have all of our projects done.

Well, gang, this afternoon is the big moment of presentation. It's going to be a lot of fun to showcase what we've done.

Sheryl


My job today is to hand in all our work in the right format. I think we have it all nailed down--video documentary is burned to dvd, the standards, podcast, jpgs and paragraph are all burned to cd. So, Team Butterfly, we are good to go for today's sharing session. Juli and I listened to the audacity session and it is very useable for school this year. Podcasting!! Look out West Allis!!!
Next I want to work on setting up my computer for Skyping.....

Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.