3.8.07

Nerdy Sound Fix

Here's where I get nerdy:
To the rest of the group - I fixed the audio!!! :) I was able to EXPORT the
"sue" track that we recorded earlier and I saved it as a file from Garage
Band. Unfortunately, it saved as an m4a file which is for use in iTunes. I
brought the file over to my PC and opened it in Audacity and it wouldn't
register b/c it was m4a. So what I did was I imported it into iTunes and
then burned it to a CD. You might be asking why...well, when I burned it to
a CD it made it a file that I could then RE-import to the computer through a
program I have called Audiograbber. Audiograbber brings files in as WAV or
MP3 format which is what we needed. I was then able to open the mp3 file in
Audacity to mess with it.

I did a "normalize" to even the sound out and an "amplify" to boost it a
little. I then exported the edited sound back out as an mp3, put it on the
flash and took it back over to the Mac. I imported the track back into
GarageBand.
Crystal Clear and perfect and loud enough! :)

Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love teambutterflymdmc.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards